Getting started – or gaining momentum – on social media can be a tricky business, especially in a regulatory minefield like investments. But with a growing number of investors turning to the likes of Twitter and LinkedIn for information, it’s an increasingly important medium for investment managers. Here’s what Copylab can do to help:
What do we do?
- Help you identify the ‘why’ and set your social-media goals.
- Manage your social-media channels, monitoring sentiment and, where appropriate, responding to inquiries.
- Help you navigate compliance issues.
- Provide guidance on supporting your staff and creating a social-media policy.
- Create compelling and shareable content.
- Monitor progress, and make concrete recommendations on how to improve.
How does hiring Copylab benefit you?
- By dealing with the sea of channels and compliance issues, we can help you focus on creating first-rate social-media content and engaging with your audience.
- Proving difficult to differentiate yourselves? We can help greatly enhance your company’s online profile and brand awareness.
- We’ll ensure that all your social-media activity has a clear purpose and quantifiable goals.
- We can help drive significant increases in traffic to your website, potentially generating new business leads.