Investment commentary matters.
Now, as a company specialising in investment communications, we would say that, wouldn’t we? But far from being a mere regulatory burden, high-quality fund commentary is (or should be) a crucial component in asset managers’ communications, with clear benefits that include:
Elevating and differentiating your brand
Providing a regular channel of communication with your investors
Keeping you front of mind with investors and prospects
Indeed, as our white paper argues, insightful, well-written commentary can be a crucial tool in acquiring new clients and in retaining existing ones. An informative, transparent voice can make all the difference in keeping clients on board, particularly in times when markets are falling.
Writing in the Financial Times, asset management and distribution analytics firm Cerulli Associates made this very point:
“[Clients] want tenacity and transparency from fund managers, visibility even when times are tough, and high-calibre and very timely reporting of key data… they did not even rate fund performance very highly. Their number one selection criterion is investment philosophy, followed by transparency.”
But as any asset manager (and investment marketer) knows, generating consistent, high-quality commentary isn’t easy: dealing with fluctuations in demand, and retaining and motivating expert staff, are just two of the major challenges making commentary an onerous and costly task. For these reasons, outsourcing your investment writing can be enormously helpful in maximising the return on investment from your marketing budget.
Our white paper details:
- Why fund commentary can be one of your most powerful marketing tools
- How to write fund commentary that helps retain and increase assets under management
- How Copylab’s outsourcing model can save you as much as 25% on your investment writing budget, while helping increase the quality of your fund commentary
To find out more, download your free copy of our white paper.
- Why Mental Health Awareness Week Matters to Copylab - May 11, 2021
- Thriving Remotely: Maintaining Business Continuity During Crisis - August 5, 2020
- 8 Bits of Financial Jargon That Must Go — But Won’t - July 6, 2020