We provide investment companies with the fund reports and market commentary they need for their clients. Whether your requirements are monthly, quarterly, interim or annual, we can shoulder the workload to free up your resources.
What do we do?
Here’s how we can help with your fund reporting:
- We produce perceptive, well-informed market commentary covering equity, fixed-income, property, currency or commodity markets. Our writing regularly provides insight into most countries and regions.
- We use notes or drafts provided by fund managers. We then rewrite, edit and proofread these to ensure that the commentary is clear, concise and appropriate for its target audience. We’re happy to work from rough notes, full drafts or interviews – whatever is easiest for you.
- We use performance attribution to write reports from scratch. Your fund managers don’t need to worry about deadlines – all they need to do is to approve the final copy.
Whatever your preferred approach, we undertake confidentiality agreements and guarantee that all data you share with us is secure, to give you further confidence that sensitive information will be handled with full discretion.
How does hiring Copylab benefit you?
- You have a fully flexible resource just a click away.
- You can scale up your investment writing team at the busiest periods, avoiding the quarter-end stampede for reports.
- You gain access to our pool of full-time staff and freelancers. We manage them for you, so you just have to talk to your dedicated Copylab account manager.
- You’ll get a 24-hour turnaround for those unexpected (and annoying) additional commentary requests.
- Finally, you benefit from our in-house investment writing talent and expertise. Our team includes former fund managers, fixed-income specialists, journalists and publishing and editing professionals.